These egg muffins are low carb and easy to make ahead of time. I have them for breakfast every morning during the week!
- 1 lb ground turkey sausage (I’ll do maple flavored at times to switch it up)
- 1 cup egg whites
- 6 large eggs (I leave this out and only do egg whites)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 3 tbs minced onion (I also leave this out)
- shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Brown the sausage till no longer pink
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the red pepper, onion, cooked sausage and cheeses over 12 wells.
- Bake 22-25
- Remove from tins and serve right away or let cool and refrigerate or freeze
2 thoughts on “Egg Muffin Recipe”
This looks like a wonderful recipe. I will have to try this one out with the family.