I use to not enjoy Beef ribs because they tended to be a little tough, but last nights ribs turned out wonderful! BBQ Short Ribs with Cauliflower Mash!
- Grass-fed Beef short ribs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (we use stubbs original)
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Instant pot
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- Frying Pan
- Garlic powder
- 1 Bag frozen cauliflower
- Organic butter
- Full Fat plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper short ribs
- Heat ghee in frying pan
- One by one sear the sides of each rip section and place into the instant pot
- Add BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, dijon mustard, and garlic powder to instant pot
- Cook on high pressure for 2 hours
- 15 minutes before it’s done, boil the frozen cauliflower till soft
- smash and mix the soft cauliflower into a potato like substance add in yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder and butter till it tastes the way you want.
- Serve up the mashed cauliflower top it with the beef short ribs and drizzle some extra bbq over it and enjoy!