It’s the first day of fall, or at least close, so stuffed acorn squash it is!
- 3 acorn squash
- Dried cranberries
- Feta cheese
- Avocado oil
- Nut of choice (I chose cashew)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut acorn squash length wise and scrape out seeds
- Coat with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and peoper
- Put on edges baking sheet open side up for 45 minutes
- Meanwhile make the quinoa (don’t forget to rinse it first!)
- Once quinoa is done heat a skillet with avocado oil and sauté the kale leaves with salt till wilted and turn off heat
- Add in the quinoa, cranberries, nuts and lastly feta
- Once the acorn squash is done, fill each half with the quinoa kale salad mix and bake for another 5-10 min.
- Eat warm!