For this recipe you will need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large green peppers chopped
- 12 spinach leaves ripped
- 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, add your garlic and ground beef and cook until browned.
- Transfer your beef and garlic into a casserole baking dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake 5 minutes more.
I took this recipe and tweaked it a bit: https://brooklynfarmgirl.com/stuffed-pepper-casserole-6/ Thank you brooklynfarmgirl! check out her other great meals!