Who’s It For?
Females looking to improve their sport-specific function and work to increase speed, gain strength and improve overall health. Female athletes for ages 10-60.
Our cutting-edge training program is designed exclusively for women who are determined to unlock their true athletic potential and dominate in their game. Get ready to elevate your game, leave your competitors in awe, and set new records!
Your workouts and nutritional needs will meet your training season with a periodized approach. We will design your plan to address off-season, pre-season, and in-season adjustments.
- Balance – You will learn how to balance doing sport-specific movements on one leg and with resistance. This will train your body how to remain aligned. This improve muscle stabilization and overall athletic performance
- Plyometrics – This areas focuses on adding power to balance. Examples of these explosive movements are box jumps, single-leg hops, and zig-zag movements. You will train your muscles and tendons how to respond to speed, load and neuromuscular adaptations.
- Speed/Agility – These workouts will take balance and power and add speed. In this area we will focus on sport specific movements and continue to gain speed as we train our bodies how to adapt to abrupt stops, high-speed cuts and proper alignment at speed.
- Core Work- The most important part of every life movement comes from our core. The stronger the mid section of our body, the better we are at balance, speed, athletic movements and overall form and function.
- Maximal Strength – This area will focus on gaining muscle to increase performance and body composition. Leading you to better athletic performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- Increased Power – When the time is right we take the strength you’ve built and we add power to it. This will be sport specific so that you can excel in your area.
- Sports Nutrition and Timing – Without proper nutrition, the above list is mute. You will learn what and when food will fuel your progress and your body for maximal athletic gains.
Claim your free Consultation
Want to see if Anchored is right for you? I offer a zero-obligation initial consultation. At the end, if you choose not to join Anchored, you will still leave with 2-3 tips to help you take steps to achieve your goals.