- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil for cooking
- 1 small yellow onion
- canned corn
- Carrots (5-6 large)
- .75 lb ham
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 small bags of frozen cauliflower floretts
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 3-4 cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- Dice onion and set aside. Dice ham into small pieces and set aside.
- Preheat a medium pot over medium heat with some oil. Add diced onion and saute until transparent. Add ham and cook for a few minutes. Add pressed garlic, mix, and cook until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock, while slowly stirring. Enough chicken stock to just covers the cauliflower mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, other seasonings you enjoy. Stir and cover with a lid, leaving a crack for steam to escape. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in heavy whipping cream and grated white cheddar cheese. Cook for a few more minutes and serve.
I made mine in the instapot and made a lot of it for lunches this week – super delicious!