I am not shy about how much I enjoy to eat. However, one of my biggest struggles is finding what to eat during the in-between times.
I love and find excitement in meal prepping lunches and knowing exactly what is for dinner every night – but fueling my body with snacks that aren’t loaded with sugar, salt or carbs is not easy.
So here are some of my go-to Snack
(shhh, not all of them are healthy choices)
- Nuts with dark chocolate chips (enough to fill the palm of my hand)
- This snack leaves me feeling satisfied and full for quite a while
- Nutbutter w/ Carrots and Celery (sometimes I even add homemade jam)
- Protein powder in the ninja with some PB2 and ice cubes.
- kind of makes me feel like I’m having ice cream
- Keto Cheese Crackers
- cuz they are awesome
- Hard-boiled Egg
- String Cheese
Do you have any go-to snacks you’d like to share? Please add them in the comments and help keep us all healthy and strong!