Salads and homemade dressing are one of my new favorite things to play around with! Measuring things still isn’t my strong suit but flavorful and satisfying fullness totally are becoming one!
- Cooked quinoa (1-2 cups)
- Chopped almonds (or pistachio would be amazing)
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cook quinoa to package directions
- Massage your kale (after you’ve pulled it off the stems) with lemon juice and salt
- Let quinoa cool
- Combine fruit (chopped and cleaned) quinoa, kale, feta, nuts
- Combine approximately 1/4 c balsamic vinegar, 1tbs mayo, 1 tbs tahini, 1 tbs chopped garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tbs olive oil (I don’t like much dressing so this is just enough to cover it all without being overwhelming)
Top salad with dressing and toss together! 😋
I’m serving this along with slow cooked bbq pork chops – click here for that recipe.
Have a beautiful day!