Ready in 15 minutes!
- 1 lb Chicken breasts cubed
- 1 Can black beans
- 1 Can of corn
- Chipotle Ranch
- 1 Bag of nacho tortilla chips
- Romane lettuce
- 2-3 tbs Southwest seasoning
- Olive oil
- Chop chicken breasts into cubes
- Marinade 4-8 hours in olive oil and southwest seasoning (if you have the time, otherwise this step can be skipped)
- Warm skillet on stovetop and drizzle olive oil in pan. Cook cubed chicken till done
- While the chicken cooks, chop the lettuce and divide into 4 plates, open corn, open and rinse black beans
Top the lettuce with cooked chicken, 2-3 tbs corn, 2-3 tbs black beans, a hand full up tortilla chips (smashed), and drizzle with chipotle ranch dressing. Eat and enjoy!