My family loves spaghetti squash and I love clean eating. This is the perfect combination to make all of our taste buds and bodies healthy and happy.
- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 red onion (I left this out because the kids don’t like onion)
- 2 lbs shredded or cubed chicken. (we raise chickens so I just used a whole chicken picked apart. Can’t say it was a full two pounds)
- Salt (if needed)
- 1 1/2 cup low sugar/paleo BBQ sauce. (I used STUBS because I can find it at Walmart)
- garlic powder
- 3 eggs (I only used two and it turned out fine)
- Prehead the oven to 400 and line a 13×9 dish with parchment paper.
- Place spaghetti squash in a large bowl and get out as much moisture as you can. (this took me a bit and lots of paper towel.)
- Cut bacon with scissors and place in a large skillet. cook until crispy
- Remove half of the bacon and put it on plate
- Add onion and chicken. Cook till chicken is cooked through
- Add Chicken mixture to the spaghetti squash and then add the BBQ. Add the pepper, salt if needed and garlic powder. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Add the Eggs, stirring completely
- Place mixture into the prepared pan, top with remaining bacon and bake for 30-35 minutes.